There are so many cookie moments in our lives. Everything from after-school treats to holiday favorites. Cookies are grand with both milk and coffee. I think you will find this simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe to be so yummy, you just can’t stop at one!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped mini peanut butter cups
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking soda and mix to combine. Beat in the eggs until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped mini peanut butter cups. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto your prepared pans.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to completely cool.
One lucky reader will receive a KitchenAid Classic White Stand Mixer.
Giveaway ends February 5th at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+. One entrant per household.Void where prohibited by law. To enter please use the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Would you like to have your products featured in a similar review and/or giveaway? Want to increase your social media exposure before the holiday season? See how we can help! Contact [email protected] to see what Mom to Bed by 8 can do for your company!